Would you like to eliminate keys? Have Electronic locks that do not rely on outdated keys and keys that can be duplicated at the local hardware store?
Electronic Locking can be incorporated in almost every single application from a desk door all the way to a front door to a multi story building.
Stand-Alone Locks as the name implies are an “all-in-one” access control system for a single-door. The lock powered by replaceable internal batteries can be unlocked by keypad, proximity card or a combination. The advantages of stand-alone locks are they can be installed and operational in minutes. Some offer hand-held readers that extract the audit trail from the lock. The disadvantages of stand-alone locks are they are stand-alone and not part of a broader network.
Proximity readers are the most popular option in commercial access control. They are easy to use, and when cards are lost, it is a simple matter to deactivate them and issue new ones. They can also be combined with photo IDs for additional security. Proximity cards, which can work from one inch to three feet from a sensor, are the most common. Because there is no contact between the card and reader, they are very reliable and suffer little wear and tear. They are also inexpensive. A specialized type of proximity card is the automobile tag, which allows access to a parking facility without requiring the driver to open their window or get out of the car. Automobile tags can work at hundreds of feet away from a sensor. Security access systems can use magnetic stripe or barcode cards, as well, and these can be a money‐saving option if you already use one of these technologies for employee ID cards.
One of the biggest differences between access control systems is the computer software used to run them. This software lets you set access levels for each ID and door, view reports, and conduct audits to see who used a door at a certain time. We will make sure the software is easy to understand and use: access control systems should decrease administrative headaches, not introduce new ones. We can provide a demonstration of the software and show you how easy it is to add new employees, change access levels, create groups, and create detailed reports.
We will match the software with your computers operating system carefully: some access control systems only work with specific versions of Windows or other operating systems, the software we provide will work for many years to come.
Most access control system software is powerful enough to handle the needs of companies up to at least a thousand users.
Electronic access control systems offer smart ways to manage access for commercial and industrial facilities These solutions integrate a range of electronic access control devices, locks and systems with management tools to help you control who has access to your offices, facilities and operations. We offer complete support in the layout, installation and assessment of these systems. The systems we provide will allow remote access to view history, lock and unlock doors, see if a door is open, release all doors, remove an employee and a multitude of other options.
- A variety of electronic access control systems and devices
- Electronic access control cards and readers based on leading technologies
- Professional 24/7 access control management and administration
- Turnkey access control card programs
- Easy management of employee and visitor permissions
- Alarm activity reporting
- Weekly or monthly email reports
- Door schedule maintenance
- Automated software upgrades and backups
- Holiday schedule management
- Installation, service and support
- Kwikset Kevo
The Six Benefits of Access Control.
- Restrict areas to certain people to certain times of the day to certain days or any combination of all of these.
- Ease of control with high turnover. If you have a business with a high turnover, Access control can help where metal keys can not.
- Protect valuable areas, protect valuable items.
- Save money by integrating with Energy Savings devices. The devices will know when the building is occupied.
- Excellent for an area with many employees. You can visually see which employee just received access.
- Multi location companies can have the access control integrated across all offices.