Energy Savings through Energy Management
Reduce both electrical and maintenance expenses with just one service.
Empire Electric uses a five step process to develop a custom solution:
1) On-site we will review your existing conditions at your property including the Lighting type, Hours of operation, Other electrical demands.
2) Research solutions and available incentives including rebates from any utility company.
– Energy Savings – Show you exactly where there will be a return on investment.
– Maintenance Savings – Show you the savings from reduced maintenance costs.
– Payback & ROI
4) Deliver flawless project implementation which will be overseen by a project coordinator and lead technician.
5) Monitor and report the savings.
A High Efficiency Lighting Upgrade is one of the many energy savings services provided that generates two types of savings. The most obvious savings come from reduced electrical consumption. New lighting technology offers lamps and bulbs that burn just as, or even more brightly than their predecessors, yet consume up to 75% less electricity and last up to three times longer.
The longer life span of new bulbs and lamps creates even further savings due to the fact that they need to be replaced less frequently. You are used to paying to replace bulbs every year; however, today’s advanced lighting products can last for more than 20 years. But it wont take 20 years to realize payback. In most cases, payback is less than 2 years. After that, you’ll realize savings of up to 75% of your current lighting costs.
Energy Management Systems
One way that we can provide a Energy Management System and typically the most cost effective solution is (Digital Light Management) DLM provides control infrastructure at every switch, outlet, and lighting load for optimal energy performance. Every control point is accessible in real time from anywhere in the world. This is a networked product that can be accessed with any location that has internet access. DLM is the most powerful and robust, best-of-class solution to energy-efficient lighting and customer experience on the road to a net zero future.