LED Lighting, Retro-fits and Upgrades
Lighting Upgrades Retrofits is a process where a fixture is upgraded via a retrofit.
We understand that buying and replacing lamps comprise about 3 to 5% of the total cost to operate and maintain a commercial lighting system. Energy costs comprise about 70 to 85% of the total business cost to operate. For this reason, Commercial LED Lighting, lighting upgrades, and retrofits are typically the cheapest and easiest ways to reduce energy consumption.
Energy savings can be achieved by replacing T12 lamps to T8 lamps. You can also reduce the number of lamps in your store or business up to 50% by replacing a 4 lamp fixture with a 2 lamp fixture that uses a reflector or a parabolic diffuser to maintain existing light levels. This will instantly reduce your energy and material costs by up to 50%.
Across the United States it is estimated that hundreds of thousands of HID fixtures have been retrofitted to more efficient fluorescent fixtures. We have the ability to recommend an upgrade or a retro-fit project that is best suited for your building, your needs, your budget and to execute any project that you already have planned. We will also have relationships with the local utilities to see if there are rebates available for your project.
Here are a few of the more common retrofits and upgrades we offer:
- Ballast Upgrades
- Fixture Retro-fitsM
- Reflector and or Diffuser additions utilizing existing fixtures
- Watt Saving Lamps with existing fixtures
- HID to Fluorescent /CFL
- 400 watt metal halide to F54T5 fluorescent highbay
- 400 watt metal halide to F32T8 fluorescent highbay
- 400 watt metal halide to 80watt CFL
- HID/Fluorescent to LED
- 1000 watt metal halide to LED (outdoor)
- F32T8 cooler lights to LED lights
- Exit Sign Retro-Fit
- Self-Luminous to LED no power consumption at all
- Incandescent to LED