A Residential Generator
Where do I start?
Here’s how it works:
- The electrician will install your transfer switch first.
- After that’s installed, the team will move your backup generator in place.
- Electric lines will then be connected from your transfer switch to your generator.
- Once electric is hooked up, your pipefitter will make the proper connections from the fuel source to the generator.
- After electric and fuel is hooked up, your generator is ready to start and protect your business.